sábado, 12 de abril de 2008

My top ten movies

Life is beautiful is a great drama movie because shows how strong a father can be to don’t let a child to loose his innocence, Pirats of the caribbeans is an action and fantasy movie with Johnny Deep movie and I love the three of them I really enjoy those movies, Me, My self and Irene is with Jim Carrey, who acts in a exaggerated way, and I think few people like it, besides is very old but I think it was really funny, Man in Fire is a really good action movie it is about an abduction with Diezel Washington and Dakota Fanning, Spiderman is a romantic movie and also is a special effects movie with Tobey Maguire, Cellular is an action movie where a stranger save the life of a family, Nemo is a sad and animated movie where a fish escapes from his home and live many adventures but has a happy ending, Madagascar is an animated movie where animals that live with amenities of the city decides to come back to the jungle, Saw is a torture movie , but has a message, if you are strong you have to see it.

No hay comentarios: